#MovieStarSecrets Body Like: Bond, James Bond
If you want to be super-spy fit then try the Spectre day-by-day workout. Beware though: Mondays and Fridays will leave you feeling shaken and stirred...
Along with record box office takings in the UK and elsewhere, the 24th James Bond movie, Spectre, has left critics and fans dribbling with delight with its heady cocktail of fast cars, exotic destinations and dangerous women. But for many it is Daniel Craig himself, a man who genuinely looks like he could save the world single-handedly, that is the main appeal.
Here’s how to get a body like Bond…
Monday: Power Circuit
Do one set of 10 reps then move immediately onto the next exercise.
Perform three complete circuits to clock up three sets of each exercise in total.
· Clean & Press
· Weighted Knee Raises
· Weighted Step-Ups
· Incline Press-Ups
Tuesday: Chest & Back
· Incline Bench Press 4 sets of 10 reps
· Chin-Ups 4 sets of 10 reps
· Incline Press-Ups 4 sets of 10 reps
· Incline Pec Flyes 4 sets of 10 reps
· Squats 4 sets of 10 reps
· Straight-Leg Deadlifts 4 sets of 10 reps
· Hamstring Curls 4 sets of 10 reps
· Weighted Lunges 4 sets of 10 reps
Thursday: Shoulders & Arms
· Incline Biceps Curls 4 sets of 10 reps
· Triceps Dips 4 sets of 10 reps
· Lateral Raises 4 sets of 10 reps
· Shoulder Press 4 sets of 10 reps
Friday: Power Circuit
Repeat Monday’s drill
Saturday & Sunday: Easy Cardio
A steady swim or a comfortable bike ride, but perhaps stay away from downhill ski chases or Parkour on a construction site.